• Introductions to recent issues
• Occasional Summaries and Conclusions
• Research Notes bridging research and practice
• AI Resources highlighting key books and online sites on the same topic as the issue
Bridging Research and Practice: Illustrations from Appreciative Inquiry in Doctoral Research
AI Practitioner August 2014
Each AI Practitioner issue provides:• Articles on a leading edge topic edited by experts in the field
• A Feature Choice article on a significant topic from experienced practitioners
• Research Notes column: research bridging AI theory and practice
• AI Resources column: AI related books, articles
What is AI Practitioner?
AI Practitioner is the international journal focusing on positive relational approaches to change such as Appreciative Inquiry. Each issue has a number of excellent articles by leading thinkers, professionals and active practitioners in the field.
It provides exceptional value for money and access to unparalleled content and insights.
|Editors: Kristin Bodiford and Celiane Camargo-Borges Find out more||Download AI Practitioner Advertising information for 2014||Interested in back issues from the last five years? for individuals, small and large organisations|